Sunday, June 12, 2011

You Are Your Key To Your Life! It Won't Work For Others!

Whenever any extreme things happen in my life and when I reach home after such incidents, I go through the photo albums of yore. *Sob* I really calculate what I have got from that days and what I am gonna get from this all. Tonight, though my experience was not bitter nor that shocking, I still went to the "good old days". One of the pic was the one in which I am hardly 10 years old and am playing Holi with my friend Nirav.

I travelled back in space-time (as Einstein says that space and time are like well woven inseparable fabric) and felt that joy and remembered that how one of our water balloon (Holi) proved as strong as a cricket ball and how we batted with it. Even I saw my mark-sheets and recalled that how there was a kind of simplicity in thoughts. To be frank, rather there were no thoughts. I don't consider myself as an unlucky person to reach at this stage (Why should I? You all are here with me, almost suffering or at least thinking the same)

My worst experience was during my best visit at a very very reputed company. The day I was informed about the visit I was at 9th, 10th...20th cloud and was in awe. we entered there and then the respected sir was explaining everything in great depth. I was having mixed thoughts initially seeing a great deal of work they were doing and knowing that we had to do similar work in future, no matter wherever we will be working. This could have been just an experience with a lesson of hard work, but by eve I underwent a mature holocaust of human relations and childish gore in thoughts of the people. When someone hurts you, it is very disturbing to see that how the accused is bombarded with stern and objectionable verses and the audience (read elders) don't interfere and rather just watch with ghastly sight without single word to terminate the fight. This all sums up and makes you feel that you were much loved (even you loved yourself) much in your childhood or rather the stage when you were thoughtless.

A heavy dose? I think but yeah, its life and LIFE is a FILE having meritorious era and time when you had failed to compete yourself. You may laugh, cry, try to kill yourself (mostly you fail here too, if you really aren't coward), but whatever is there you will find that at some point of time you had enjoyed yourself a lot. Think. Can you get that moments? Yes. Follow this tips
1. Forget (everything that hurts. Maybe your work, relations, etc.)
2. Don't think to jump in the stream which you longed in your childhood but where denied of you age
3. You may lose money, but will get such a gale of pleasure that the superficially built and artificial assets like your money will vanish and you will get a life full of more happiness.
4. You don't read anything for peace of mind. Write what is your formula for peace and work on it. No one understands your peace better than you. Not even spiritual gurus. Anyone.
5. Dump every negative thoughts because they are the positive protons that give huge energy and not the light negative electrons (electricity is flow of electrons. So keep your negative thoughts moving out of you and your body will be a natural A.C.)

Well,  don't know whether you will agree on this or not. But this was my formula for my peace. Good night and do think about this.

*Dump*

Offline!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment